Airfried pork spare ribs


Crispy pork ribs are always a favourite amongst friends and family. I don't eat pork, so I have never made pork ribs before, but decided to try it out for my father in law's birthday recently.

I wanted to try it out using an airfryer too!

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup cane or rice vinegar, plus more for serving
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic (about 6 medium cloves)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 packets of spare ribs. About 12 - 13 1 inch ribs
  • Cornstarch to mix

  • What to do
    Marinate Overnight!
    First we mixed the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper together.

    Then we washed the pork ribs and put them into a bag and poured in the mixture.


    Then we tossed it into the meat keeper for a night.

    The next day we took it out and preheated the airfryer at 200 degrees.

    While it was heating up, I poured out cornstarch into a bowl and mixed it together with some garlic powder. Then I coated the pork ribs with it.

    After that, I brushed each pork rib with oil.

    Once the airfryer was ready, I placed the ribs on the basket. One problem I had was that my airfryer was too small (or I had too many ribs!), so it was difficult to lay it out.

    Luckily it turned out okay ;)

    All crammed into the airfryer! For best results, they should have been lying flat on the basket

    10 minutes on each side. Remember to flip them after 10 minutes!

    After 20mins: Tada!
    Nicely golden brown!

    Super easy party pleaser!

    Comments