Airfried breaded fish slices


This is my favourite! The airfryer can handle breaded stuff, if they are not too thick. The fish slices come out oh so delicious and crunchy!

Ingredients

    Fish steak. Usually I use either cod or salmon, but any fish will do
    Seasoning. Salt, pepper, whatever rocks your boat
    Flour or breadcrumbs

Method

  1. Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C. Slice up your fish steak into pieces so that there is more surface area for tasty crunchy breadcrumbs.
  2. Cod. You can use any type of fish too!
    Quick and easy with a sharp knife!

  3. Pat dry the fish slices. Mix your flour (or breadcrumbs) with your seasonings and dredge the fish slices in it.
  4. My seasoning of choice

  5. Mix your seasoning into the flour

    Make sure it isn't too heavily coated or the airfryer won't be able to cook it properly!


  6. Toss into airfryer and let it cook for 10 minutes. At this point I like to open it up and flip each piece. Then I'll put it in for 5 more minutes. 
  7. Technically speaking the fish is already done in 10 minutes, but I want it crunchier ;)

Comments